Dr. Dionne Mahaffey
Dr. Dionne Mahaffey is an Atlanta based business-psychologist, author, technologist, entrepreneur, talk show host, professor and coach. She specializes in personal growth, leadership and purposeful-coaching. As a serial volunteer and donor, she chartered the Atlanta Chapter of The Awesome Foundation for the Arts and Sciences as a means of supporting and funding the doers of good in the metro area. She is also the founder of the The WhereU app, a directory for black-owned businesses.
- Howâ€™s Your HEART?
- Black History Month Quote of the Day: Herman J. Russell
- Bargains Galore
- Twilio Is Recruiting for Software Engineering…
- A Perfect Union
- Tim Howard: The Safest Hands in America
- A dash of color
- 10 of the Most Intriguing African Americans in…
- Braylon Edwards
- How to Effectively Fund A Project on Kickstarter